Now accepting applications for small pilot projects
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until February 23, 2021 at 5:00pm CT
Submit to email@example.com
Small project funding
This $5000 funding opportunity will support well-focused, secondary analyses for questions relevant to the WU-CDTR mission. Projects focused on the interaction between COVID-19 and diabetes are encouraged, although this focus is not a requirement.
Funding for projects with American Indian/Alaska Native focus
This $5,000 – $10,000 funding opportunity will support well-focused secondary analyses. Projects must focus on American Indians and Alaska Natives in some manner for this particular call for applications.
- Principal Investigators must be members of the WU-CDTR (or eligible for membership)
- Applicants must hold a faculty level appointment at a WU-CDTR affiliated institution
- Applicants may be the Principal Investigator on only one proposal and there can be only one Principal Investigator on an application.
- Additional program guidelines can be found here.
- Application Opens: December 23, 2020
- Application Due: February 23, 2021 (by 5:00pm CT to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Award Decisions: March 5, 2021
- Project Start Date: March 8, 2021