Applications now open
Two levels of funding are available:
- Pilot Grants: provide up to $50,000 direct costs for one year to facilitate the planning of a new clinical and/or translational research project. Pilot grants are typically used to fund developmental or early stage work, including collection of pilot data. Proposals should describe a concrete plan for further steps beyond the pilot grant.
- Small Projects (accepted on a rolling basis): This $5,000 funding opportunity will support highly-focused data collection, secondary- or other analyses relevant to the WU-CDTR mission. A proposed project should (1) present a testable hypothesis and clearly delineate the question being asked, (2) detail the procedures to be followed, including how the data will be analyzed, and (3) include how the project will advance the investigator’s research agenda. Investigators should also (4) clearly articulate the research product that will result from this work (i.e. manuscript, grant proposal). Small project application can be found here.
Need assistance developing your proposal? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LOI due: November 7, 2022
- Proposals due: November 28, 2022
- Earlies project start date: March 1, 2023
- Principal Investigators must be members of the WU-CDTR (or eligible for membership)
- Applicants must hold a faculty level appointment at a WU-CDTR affiliated institution
- Applicants may be the Principal Investigator on only one proposal and there can be only one Principal Investigator on an application.
- See RFA for additional guidelines