This Regional Core capitalizes on collaborations with the University of Missouri, including their statewide network of health care sites and extension centers, as well as the Missouri Telehealth Network. Through this strategic partnership with healthcare organizations and key stakeholders, the Core enhances reach and helps to facilitate research with socioeconomically disadvantaged rural communities.
- Provide rapid scientific reviews to identify research priorities
- Facilitate access to a library of evidence-based diabetes research interventions using eHealth, mHealth, and Telehealth technologies .
- Provide one-on-one consultation on:
- Developing research addressing scientific review priorities
- Conducting diabetes translation research through the Missouri Telehealth Network
- How to manage, collate, and analyze complex data sets for the purpose of developing or evaluating eHealth, mHealth, and telehealth interventions
- The use of new data analytic tools and algorithms to facilitate scalable, accessible, and sustainable data infrastructure
- Analyzing EMR data for developing/evaluating eHealth, mHealth, and telehealth interventions
- Facilitate the Diabetes, Equity, and Telehealth Research Network meeting to further the use of telehealth and informatics relevant the diabetes translation research
- The Health Informatics in Diabetes Research Core is made possible through a partnership with the University of Missouri Department of Health Management and Informatics. Learn more about our partner’s page.
Core Manager: Health Informatics in Diabetes Research
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org