The Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translation Sciences will be hosting a symposium with poster sessions on January 15, 2019 at the Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC) from 10am to 3pm.
The ICTS is soliciting posters relevant to broad themes in implementation, innovation, and entrepreneurship, including but not limited to:
- Engaging stakeholders in bridging the gap between research and practice to use evidence leading to improved clinical care
- Innovation and best practices in implementation, dissemination and entrepreneurship
- Training and education of the clinical and translational workforce – emphasizing innovation, implementation, dissemination and entrepreneurship
- Exploration of positive and negative findings in research-to-practice translation – success and failure stories
- Strategies to embrace out-of-the-box or outlier ideas to improve best practices in translation of discovery to real world impact in academic settings.
Register for the event here. Please email Carrie Asmar-O’Guin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions and submit your abstracts via this survey by 11:59PM on December 14, 2018.