The Dissemination and Implementation in Diabetes Research Core advances the study of dissemination and implementation science in translational diabetes research. The purpose of the Core is to provide expertise in advancing the study of implementing, disseminating, and sustaining evidence-based approaches to eliminate disparities and translate diabetes prevention and control practices through integration in real-world settings.
Dissemination and Implementation in Diabetes Research Core
Core services include:
- Access to and consultation on a series of toolkits to further diabetes translational research;
- Consultation on D&I designs uniquely suited to diabetes translational research
- Maintain and use a set of methods for capturing stakeholder preferences
- Assistance with designing methods for dissemination of results early in the study development process
- Increase the capacity among investigators for D&I research in diabetes prevention and control;
- Lead a university-wide group to support DIDR activities
- Participate in Center sponsored Next Steps events designed to connect and catalyze investigators to share ideas, form collaborative teams, and develop innovative approaches that advance translational research to eliminate diabetes disparities.